Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Anna + Molly = BFF

Last night Molly had a surprise visit from our BFF Anna. Anna lives at my mom's with the other BFFs and she begged Mom to bring her with her to my house last night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
When Mom got to my house Molly was in her own little world reading, she was gently pulled to reality when she heard a sweet whisper, "Hi Molly and Bennett."
Molly looked up and saw Anna's deep amber eyes and warm smile.
 
 
"Anna! Oh I've missed you!" Molly exclaimed as she jumped up into Anna's arms. The girls held their embrace as if to make up for lost time.
"We've missed you Molly! It's been a long time since you have come to visit us at Grammy's."
"I know. Hopefully we will be able to do our BFF Adventures again soon. We are all just so busy these days. But I'm so happy you are here!"
"Me too," agreed Anna. "Grammy came to see Lissy and I convinced her to let me come too since all my homework was finished."
"My homework is finished too, let's play!"
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
The girls were over joyed to get to have this unexpected precious time together.
They played and played and played...
...building card castles, which Bennett enjoyed tearing down....

...reading magazines...


...writing stories...
 

...playing on the computer...
 
  
...Until it was way over their bedtime for a school night.
 
Sadly the girls said their good byes when my mom had called for Anna to help pick up their mess and get her coat on. 
"Bye Anna. Thank you for coming to play with me tonight, it was the cherry and sprinkles on top of my Mondae! I will come see you guys real soon, I promise." Molly squeezed Anna three more times and said, "those hugs were for Emily, DeeDee, and Caroline. Be sure to pass them on!"
Anna giggled and nodded her head. "I will, Molly. See you later alligator!"
"After a while crocodile!"
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Who are your BFFs? Do you get to see them very often?
Sometimes it's hard to coordinate play dates with so many activities and schoolwork to do. However, good friends always know that even if they can't see each other as often as they'd like they are still loved and missed and as soon as a time opens up there will be lots of fun, giggles, and hugs to be had!!
 
Thanks for bringing Anna over Mom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment