Sunday, December 7, 2014

A Christmas Carol

I just got home from seeing A Christmas Carol play which is my very favorite Christmas tradition. 
 
We always get there early to take family pictures and listen to the Carolers that do a little pre-show performance. I was really excited because this year my friend Marie Grace got to come with us for the first time. Marie Grace lives with Lissy's niece Cora. 
During the intermission we always  get to have hot cocoa and gingerbread men!  At the end of the performance the entire cast comes out of the theatre for a post-performance carol.
The play is fantastic  and even though I have seen it several years in a row, the show is like new each time and the  experience is always magical!
Merry Christmas
&
God Bless Us Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment