Saturday, February 14, 2015

BFF Adventures: Shutterfly Surprise

In  February 2012 Lissy brought Molly and Emily into our family (see the first story HERE), and we celebrate this day each year on Valentine's day. This year Molly had a special surprise for Emily, Grammy, and all the BFFs at Grammy's house.
 
On a cold rainy day Molly and I decided to stay dry by shopping at the mall. When we went to the AG Place we were given a coupon for a free digital photo album through Shutterfly.
 
"I have a great idea!... let's make an album of our favorite "BFF Adventure" photos for Grammy and the girls as an anniversary gift!" exclaimed Molly once we were home.
"Great idea Molly!" I replied.
 
"Of course, I'm not really good at computer stuff, Lissie will you help me make it on your laptop?"
 
"Thought you'd never ask!!" I said... I love playing on the computer!
Once we got all the photos uploaded and organized we had a great time adding captions and extra embellishments. Then we finalized our order and it was time to wait for it to be shipped... the hardest part... I have no patience LOL!
 
Finally it came in a bright orange box and we could hardly wait to surprise Grammy and the girls with it!
 
When we got over to Grammy's on Valentine's Day the table was a all set and beautiful as always. Molly secretly set the book on a chair and waited until they came into the dining room to see it.
Needless to say they were beyond excited once they spotted it and immediately began flipping through the pages reflecting on all their happiest memories.
 
"Look here are photos from the first day we met!" 
"And this is my most favorite memory: when we went to Tarpon Springs, Florida. I love these photos of us!" said Emily (you can see more of those photos by clicking HERE).
"Oh this is also a good one!" Said DeeDee with a deep belly laugh "Remember how clumsy I was on skates!?"
"Yeah, that was a pretty bad fall, poor girl!" Said Caroline.
(Follow this LINK to see what happened to silly DeeDee.) 
 
"Thank you for making this special book for us, we will cherish it always!"
 
"You're so welcome," Molly said humbly, "Lissie and I had so much fun making it for you. But really it is a thank YOU gift because you all are such amazing friends and I love you and I love us!!
"It is a pretty unique bond we have," I added "Great friends are a immeasurable gift!" 
 
Who is your Best Friend Forever?
Have you done anything recently to express or celebrate you love for each other?

No comments:

Post a Comment